Monday 20 December 2010

Boyfriend Vs Crush

Well today is totally a waste of make up. Can't believe i decided not to go to operative room today. There is no reason for me to go there. This is nonsense, what a watse of time!

Okay, wait a sec, let me explain this. I think you will agree that any girl will do anything to be with the person they love, or perhaps have crush on. They’ll even cross seven seas and treacherous storm if they had to. Even worse when the person haven't have the slightest idea that the girl is totally head over heels with him.

This is so wrong. For God sake, I have a boyfriend and he is planning to be with me for the rest of our lives. Just think biatch! Do you realise what you are doing right now, this is CHEATING, YES!! I'm cheating, my God, please don't do this. I feel bad doing this. I don't want him to do same, he'll break my heart. 

I'm sorry baby. Whatever it takes, I'll try my best to forget him. We'll meet next summer dear. Can't wait! Well, about my crush, I know I'll never be with him. Impossible. So, just forget about him. Its not so hard biatch, I know I'll never get the chance to meet him so often now. Not even in the future... But one thing I’m sure about is that he will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the memories we had, you definitely made a big change in my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment