Thursday 23 December 2010

I Am What I Am...An Anorexic Bitch!

Tonight, I have made up my mind. I don't think I can live without being an anorexic bitch or work out junkie. I just can't. I hate myself for binge eating and gain almost 10 kilos!!! What have I done.

I don't think I can eat normally anymore, I'll be either an anorexic or just binge eating over food which are likely to make me feel guilty and depressed. I hate this, please.. I know I can no longer eat like others do. I'm in too deep.This is scary.  I know this must be stopped. But I have given up being normal. I'd do anything in this world to be rake thin.

I miss my jeans and cute shirts. I guess I'll be back, not eating and working out as much as I can. Sorry everyone, I know you love me but eating is not the choice. I just can't. Its hard to eat normally. I'm sorry... I guess the only option left is going back being an anorexic. Hey ribs and C6 vertebra...I miss you guys so much...can't wait to feel my protruding bones again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment